Feyenoord.nl is a product of Feyenoord Rotterdam N.V. and its partners and content providers. The information published on Feyenoord.nl is intended for personal, non-commercial use. Any reproduction of the content of Feyenoord.nl in whole or in part without prior written permission from Feyenoord N.V. is expressly prohibited.
Feyenoord Rotterdam N.V. reserves all rights, including copyright. Copying or publication of articles or other information is prohibited without prior permission from Feyenoord Rotterdam N.V.
Feyenoord Rotterdam N.V. does its utmost to ensure that the information it publishes on this site is as complete and accurate as possible, without being able to guarantee that such is the case.
Feyenoord Rotterdam N.V. accepts no responsibility whatsoever for damage pursuant to the use or incompleteness in whatever way of information published on Feyenoord.nl. Misprints and typing errors or changes to the price and presentation of articles and services are reserved.
The user information collected by Feyenoord Rotterdam N.V. are handled in accordance with the Privacy Declaration published by Feyenoord Rotterdam N.V. Feyenoord is a registered trademark of Feyenoord Rotterdam N.V.
Internet is a great source of opportunities. Through internet you can contact people throughout the world, order products and services from elsewhere and receive information tailored to your wishes.
Feyenoord.nl also offers various personal services. For those services we sometimes need your details as a user of Feyenoord.nl. We have draw up the following rules to offer you a guarantee that we will handle your details diligently. You can always hold us to these rules.
• You will be notified if Feyenoord.nl stores your personal details. You can always opt not to have your personal details stored, although this will mean that you are unable to use some of the services offered by Feyenoord.nl.
• Feyenoord.nl does its utmost to ensure it registers your correct details and provides you with an opportunity to change your details wherever such is technically possible.
• Feyenoord.nl will delete any incorrect details on you. You can request Feyenoord.nl to do this in writing.
• Feyenoord.nl may combine the details submitted by you with information acquired based on your use of the services offered by Feyenoord.nl in order to tailor the content the services offered by Feyenoord.nl to your wishes.
• The details registered cannot be inspected by third parties without your permission and will not be transferred to third parties without your permission, unless:
A. such is necessary to the proper functioning of the services of Feyenoord.nl that are offered by partners of Feyenoord.nl. You will be informed before your details are given to the other party and you have the opportunity to forbid this and waive the use and the service. If you use services of a Feyenoord.nl partner, the privacy rules of that partner are applicable.
B. Feyenoord.nl is legally obliged to do so or such is necessary to protect the rights of users of the services offered by Feyenoord.nl or the rights of Feyenoord.nl.
• The information submitted by you can be used to tailor the services offered by Feyenoord.nl and the services offered by a Feyenoord.nl partner to your wishes.
• The information submitted by you can be used to target you with specific commercial messages. If you do not wish to receive commercial messages from Feyenoord.nl, Feyenoord.nl will stop sending them on your written request by post or by email. In the case of commercial messages of a Feyenoord.nl partner, your request should be addressed to the Feyenoord.nl partner in question.
• Feyenoord.nl retains the right to change this privacy declaration. Every change will be published on this page.
You can contact Feyenoord.nl about the Privacy Declaration through this site. Use the following address to contact us in writing:
t.a.v. Klantenservice Internet
3007 AP Rotterdam
More information about cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to recognise the internet user and so enable the offering of personalised information or advertisements. Cookies are not applications that run on the user’s system and they cannot damage files. The cookies used by Feyenoord.nl and Feyenoord.nl partners make it possible to ascertain which sites you have visited. Feyenoord.nl only knows which of its own sites you have visited. Advertisers can access information about sites that you have visited that contain their advertisements. Among other things, this information is used to measure the advertisement’s performance. An example is the number of times the same message is shown to the same user. This prevents a user encountering the same message every time. Cookies are also used to measure the number of unique visitors to a given site and the number of new unique visitors in any given month, for example. This information is valuable in the context of accurately planning campaigns. If you would rather not accept cookies you can always turn off your browser’s cookie function. For more details contact your browser manufacturer.
Feyenoord.nl uses material about Feyenoord Rotterdam that has been published at an earlier date. Such publications as Feyenoord Compleet (Waanders Uitgeverij, Zwolle), the Feyenoord annuals (Feyenoord Rotterdam) and the Feyenoord presentation magazines (Feyenoord Rotterdam) have provided some of the material used on Feyenoord.nl.
See the above publications for a full list of sources. If you should have any questions or comments about the content of Feyenoord.nl you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
With special thanks to Mr Henk van der Stoep (archivist, Sportclub Feyenoord) for his research into the rich history of Feyenoord Rotterdam.