FEYENOORD TALENT POOL PLAYERS ANNOUNCED

The seven players in the Feyenoord Talent Pool have been announced. Jonathan de Guzman, Royston Drenthe, Tim Vincken, Diego Biseswar, Erwin Mulder, Luigi Bruins and Georginio Wijnaldum have all been given a place in this exciting new investment vehicle, which is expected to earn Feyenoord six million euros. That return, together with the issue of shares should give the club more financial leverage on the transfer market in the short term, so that quality can be added to the squad.

The minimum investment in the Feyenoord Talent Pool is 250,000 euros, which entitles the investor to 25 per cent of any net transfer sum paid for the seven players in the pool, good for six million euros. The remaining 75 per cent goes to the club.

Yes, I agree Feyenoord.nl uses cookies to function properly, for analytical purposes and to provide you with relevant ads.
For more information see our cookie policy. If you continue to use our website, you agree to using cookies.

Feyenoord Business CLub
INLOG VOOR ONZE LEDEN
WILT U OOK LID WORDEN?
×