FEYENOORD ASK TO ‘BE LEFT IN PEACE BY PSV'

Feyenoord emailed PSV last week to ask that it ‘be left in peace’ in the Salomon Kalou matter. So the club is very disappointed that the Eindhoven outfit felt the need to express their interest in the player again Monday. The more so, bearing in mind that PSV have said that Feyenoord have failed to respond to their bid. If truth be told, Feyenoord are not interested in any bid from PSV for Salomon Kalou.

Feyenoord’s position, which the club clarified to Kalou’s agents, De Visser and Linse, in a personal meeting three weeks ago, has not changed. Kalou will not be sold to PSV and Feyenoord wish to hold the player to his contract, which runs until 1 July 2007. PSV were also notified again of this position last week after Feyenoord received an email from PSV manager Fossen – on the request of Guus Hiddink – in which he asked whether there was room for negotiation with respect to a possible transfer.
 
Fossen addressed his email to the Feyenoord Supervisory Board. Chairman Jorien van den Herik responded by kindly asking ‘to please be left alone’ by PSV, precisely because Feyenoord had stated on several occasions that they were not interested in negotiating a transfer.
 
Feyenoord repeated this position to PSV chairman Rob Westerhof in person Tuesday, requesting their Eindhoven colleagues to respect their answer and Kalou’s contract.
Feyenoord Business CLub
INLOG VOOR ONZE LEDEN
WILT U OOK LID WORDEN?
×